Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Tour request - Picking up your car in March?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area hadn't taken a tour of the factory yet and wanted to go in March. I am taking a trip from the 6th through the 12th and would love to go through. Not an owner and know about the rule that tours are for owners only.

I have family in Danville that we will be staying with. If I can't get a tour I'll be stopping by the factory anyway just to experience the building. Would be great to meet some of the owners and get together.

Park, I'm sure people owned the thread to see what it was about. I'll update the thread title to make it more descriptive ("Factory Tour" could be a number of things.) You might have better luck as it gets closer to the dates. It's unlikely people know the exact date they'll be at the factory for a March pickup at this point.

Park, I'm sure people owned the thread to see what it was about. I'll update the thread title to make it more descriptive ("Factory Tour" could be a number of things.) You might have better luck as it gets closer to the dates. It's unlikely people know the exact date they'll be at the factory for a March pickup at this point.

Awesome, thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

Park, I'm sure people owned the thread to see what it was about.
Does anybody really own any thread? Isn't it public domain, kinda? ;)

Oh right, something on topic...

Not an owner and know about the rule that tours are for owners only.
I wouldn't rule out contacting Tesla anyway. Let them know you're interested in the company but can't yet get yourself into one of the cars. Do they happen to have a spot open sometime during that period? You might get lucky if you're polite and the stars align.

Hey Park2670,
I think I can help you out. I picked up my P85+ on Valentines Day and skipped the tour due to schedule conflicts. I am planning to go at some point, and a co-worker of mine is also interested, so no reason not to make a (small) party of it. :wink: Added bonus; I'm in Danville as well, we can take the P85+ down if you'd like. Maybe Monday, March 10? Let me know and we'll get it booked...

Hey Park2670,
I think I can help you out. I picked up my P85+ on Valentines Day and skipped the tour due to schedule conflicts. I am planning to go at some point, and a co-worker of mine is also interested, so no reason not to make a (small) party of it. :wink: Added bonus; I'm in Danville as well, we can take the P85+ down if you'd like. Maybe Monday, March 10? Let me know and we'll get it booked...

Hey Greg,

Thank you! This will work perfectly. Let me know if that day is open and I am all for it!

I wouldn't rule out contacting Tesla anyway. Let them know you're interested in the company but can't yet get yourself into one of the cars. Do they happen to have a spot open sometime during that period? You might get lucky if you're polite and the stars align.
Stars aligned. Thanks for the help :)