TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Factory Tour?

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Markeleze, Apr 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Markeleze

Markeleze New Member

Hello,

I'm new to the Tesla Motors Club, so forgive me if this is out of place. I'm part of a high school robotics team in the Central Valley, and many of us (including me) are huge Tesla fans. There are 12 students and several mentors part of our group, and we are interested in getting a tour of the Tesla factory. I've read about many people going, and even a friend of mine got a tour, but I would like to know if it's possible for me and my entire team to go. As mentioned before, I am one of twelve students, so none of us own a Tesla (yet). Any information would be appreciated. I would contact Tesla directly, but I don't know where to go.

Thank you for your time!
    Mark

team3303.com
    usfirst.org

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Hi Mark.

Send me a private message with an email address and I'll get it to the right people.

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Mark, welcome to TMC! Great to hear from young Tesla enthusiasts.

You will need to contact Tesla Motors corporation directly with your request. This website is not operated or run by Tesla.

UPDATE: and Bonnie beat me to the first response by seconds...

4. Markeleze

Markeleze New Member

Thank you! PM sent. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Hahaha! You still responded lightning fast though! I didn't consider this thread to be noticed by anyone at Tesla, I simply meant to ask other Tesla fans if they had any contact information for me to send my request or how they got a tour. :)

5. Suzieq

Suzieq Member

I emailed "[email protected]" and my email was bounced back from [email protected] saying it was undeliverable, and to check the address. I called Tesla and they said check the address and try again... is this the correct address? I have a good friend in town and he has asked me to get him a tour on short notice, I hope they can fit me in.... Is there any other way to contact them?

Thanks

6. Suzieq

Suzieq Member

Has anyone managed to get on a factory tour at short notice? I emailed nasales and am waiting a response.