Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Tour

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please do car pool. The rush hour traffic on 237 East to 880 is nuts. However, if you're in an EV with white stickers or if you have more than one person in the car, you can drive in the diamond HOV lane. Take the express lane too 880 on the left and it lets out shortly before the exit to the Tesla Factory.

How long is the drive over there? I heard somewhere it's about 20 minutes -- is that about right?

My wIfe, son and I just arrived today in Santa Clara after 3 days of Driving from Riverton in middle of Wyoming. I just received email that I am the only one the schedule for a tour on Monday at 4:40pm.

I have to be back for a meeting on Wednesday, With the lack of superchargers in Wyoming I'm not sure I can make it back in just a day and a half.

Is it at at possible to get in on an earlier tour ? If anyone local would be willing to swap or if I could be put on a waitlist if someone cancels? Also my son Colt Lawson is super excited to see the factory does he need to be added to the list and If there is room my Danette Lawson?

Ok... so after making many many adjustments for folks my tour schedule is now locked down. I've submitted it to Tesla. FYI, they may have a few adjustments. As soon as they confirm that everything is good, I'll send out another email re-confirming tour slots. So be sure to check your email tonight before going to your tour tomorrow.

I did my best to place everyone that actually provided some scheduling preferences. But I'm sure some didn't get the time they wanted or I might have missed something in the hundred or so emails where someone wanted a schedule adjustment. For that I appologize in advance. :)

Thanks, Doug!

I know this wasn't as easy at it should have been.

Ok... so after making many many adjustments for folks my tour schedule is now locked down. I've submitted it to Tesla. FYI, they may have a few adjustments. As soon as they confirm that everything is good, I'll send out another email re-confirming tour slots. So be sure to check your email tonight before going to your tour tomorrow.

I did my best to place everyone that actually provided some scheduling preferences. But I'm sure some didn't get the time they wanted or I might have missed something in the hundred or so emails where someone wanted a schedule adjustment. For that I appologize in advance. :)

Thanks for all of the hard work Doug. That time would have been perfect, and then I get to the airport and United cancels the flight. That's 2 years in a row that I didn't make the factory tour due to extenuating circumstances. I'm more than a little upset about it. My redirected flight plan gets me in half an hour after the tour starts. :cursing:

Thanks for all of the hard work Doug. That time would have been perfect, and then I get to the airport and United cancels the flight. That's 2 years in a row that I didn't make the factory tour due to extenuating circumstances. I'm more than a little upset about it. My redirected flight plan gets me in half an hour after the tour starts. :cursing:

What time is your tour?

As far as I know, you guys can't swap times. What you have is what you have.

Also you really need to come with that signed NDA in hand. I got a call this morning that there was a major hold up because people didn't have their NDAs and had to use the 2 iPads they have. With groups this large, that takes forever and will cut into the tour time. Tesla was very kind to accommodate us for these tours. Please help things go smoothly following the instructions you got in your tour confirmation email.