TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory visit tag along this week

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by krla, Mar 12, 2014.

1. krla

krla Member

#1 krla, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    I'm visiting the Fremont area this week, all the way from Belgium
    I am however unable to get a factory tour of the Fremont facility as i'm not a Tesla owner yet.
    I know when you pickup your new car in Fremont you get offered a factory tour

Anybody here picking up his car this week and wouldn't mind me joining him on his factory tour as a guest?
    I'm flying back home Friday afternoon

Thanks in advance,
    Kristof

2. simonog

simonog Member

You might want to look at the 4th page of the topic "Preferred date gone from dashboard" to see what I found on my factory tour on 28th February.

if you do a tour I hope you have a better experience! I had travelled from the UK so a similar distance to you and was in CA for 2 days.

3. krla

krla Member

Sorry to hear that.

At this point I have no expectations whatsoever as i will probably not get in at all.
    So it can only be a pleasant surprise if I am able to go