TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Fail at parking

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by beewalker, Nov 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. beewalker

beewalker Member

2. Titus

Titus Member

Wasn't a selfish driver at least; HK spots are just tough for long wheel based cars

3. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

Yeah, I don't think that was a 'fail' at all (unless you are talking about all the cars on the right hand side that are sticking so far out of their boxes that they are giving the Tesla driver a tough time).

4. zero2sixT

zero2sixT Member

did you mean Tesla fail or driver fail? at 47 seconds the car jerks back while in reverse, that was a clear driver error. feel bad for the guy, happened to me as well, such a painful sound to hear.

5. Titus

Titus Member

The Tesla is the first car I've actually thought about it so much I DREAMED about it (never happened in all the ICE cars and motorcycles I've owned); think it was a mixture of reading this and also hearing about an experience with a brake malfunction from another owner, the other night I dreamed I was backing up into a spot like the guy in the video and then there's no brakes and I heard a big CRUNCH! as the car backed into the wall!

It was so real I checked my car the next morning to see if it was really just a dream ROFL :biggrin:

6. tfung

tfung Member

Looks like New World Building carpark in Central...