Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fail at parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I don't think that was a 'fail' at all (unless you are talking about all the cars on the right hand side that are sticking so far out of their boxes that they are giving the Tesla driver a tough time).

did you mean Tesla fail or driver fail? at 47 seconds the car jerks back while in reverse, that was a clear driver error. feel bad for the guy, happened to me as well, such a painful sound to hear.

The Tesla is the first car I've actually thought about it so much I DREAMED about it (never happened in all the ICE cars and motorcycles I've owned); think it was a mixture of reading this and also hearing about an experience with a brake malfunction from another owner, the other night I dreamed I was backing up into a spot like the guy in the video and then there's no brakes and I heard a big CRUNCH! as the car backed into the wall!

It was so real I checked my car the next morning to see if it was really just a dream ROFL :biggrin: