Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Failed attempts at humor and other tales

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do believe that was an attempt at humour...
a very poor attempt imho, I would be on double secret probation if I inferred booby trapping a car in order to inflict injuries. I don' t know how law enforcement looks at doing that up there but here in the states setting booby traps of any kind will land you in a heap of trouble with the law.

Critical thinking is crucial does it appear that I would be doing any " face breaking "?
You made a joke about violence regarding people touching someone's car. Then you made a pious remark about another member made an obvious joke (which you somehow thought was serious) about inflicting violence on someone for touching their car. When you get called out on the hypocrisy of it, you want to play semantics and talk to me about critical thinking?

That's your first good joke. The horrible Italian stereotype thug was your worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: OBX John and Jaff
You made a joke about violence regarding people touching someone's car. Then you made a pious remark about another member made an obvious joke (which you somehow thought was serious) about inflicting violence on someone for touching their car. When you get called out on the hypocrisy of it, you want to play semantics and talk to me about critical thinking?

That's your first good joke.
You are doubling down on highlighting your inability to think critically.
that was no joke, if you mess with someone's car you might encounter someone who doesn't like his car being messed with and might give the person who messed with their car a severe attitude adjustment.

You made a joke about violence regarding people touching someone's car. Then you made a pious remark about another member's obvious joke inflicting violence on someone for touching their car. Now you want to play semantics and talk to me about critical thinking?

That's your first good joke.

I do not see how the original statement was a joke, obvious or otherwise. The statement did add some hyperbole or stereotypical color, but did not show advocacy for the position nor support for it.

There is a huge difference between saying "There are people who shoot trespassers" and saying "I think it's okay to shoot trespassers" or "isn't [edit] it [/edit] funny when people shoot trespassers".

The attorney for kort677 has arrived. Council please be seated.

(that too was a joke...I don't 'believe' you're actually his lawyer)

Seriously? A person who disagrees with your position and offers a differing point of view is somehow colluding?