Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fair Price for 85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not convinced that the dual chargers are necessary or even useful for many owners. I was bummed I didn't have dual but I haven't missed it -- I charge quick enough overnight in the garage at 20 and, as I understand it, superchargers bypass all this so no difference in SC rate with dual or not.

Agreed I had them on both S and rarely needed to use

yes i did. I’m off the market.
Car was in good condition except for a little wear on driver seat, and the rims.
They don’t think it’s a warranty issue as they say it’s from the curb rash.
Car was washed and vacuumed but not detailed. They make it clear they sell as is.
I put some pictures. Overall it had the features we wanted and so far drove home without any issues.
They did take it to the back to “reclean”what they missed
Not sure there’s much more you can do. In the end I need their warranty. Maybe they know that.
Anyone know of a upholstery and rim repair in Bay Area let me know

Congratulations! It looks pretty good actually.

When I needed rims refinished on my car, I got a good price from Preferred Image of Los Gatos, $150/rim. They don't do the refinishing themselves though, they send them somewhere for a full recondition.

Reactions: P85_DA
I have the wall charger for installation tomorrow.
I’m unsure of whether I will install that or just a nema 14-50 outlet.

Not sure if there’s that much difference in amps.

If you have the wall connector I would put that ..14-50 is not meant to be constantly plugged /unplugged if u plan on carrying the UMC with you in car