Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fair price for Model 3 Performance FSD with only 4,716 miles and many extras ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my growing family I am thinking that a Model Y will be a better fit for me now so I am looking for some feedback on a fair price for my loaded October 2018 Performance Model 3 with the Performance Upgrade package (track mode) and many extras as detailed below. Car has been garage kept, one owner, non smoker etc. and is excellent condition with no road rash on rims. Car is a blast to drive but as I have an original Roadster and an office around the corner I just don't put many miles on my "other" car these days. My Model X is the main family transport vehicle but when it isn't available for some reason it falls on my other car hence the consideration of the Model Y.

From Original Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement :
Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
Performance Upgrade
20’’ Performance Wheels
Performance Brakes
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Performance Pedals
Premium Interior
Premium White
Enhanced Autopilot
Original Sticker before tax $77,500

I added Full Self Driving later - Current FSD cost $8,000 (soon to be $10,000)

Extras :

Free lifetime supercharging - worth ?? (I believe it transfers to new owner)
Free lifetime data - worth ?? (I believe it transfers to new owner)

Suntek clear protective film on hood, front bumper and mirrors $1,150 (5 year warranty)
High Quality Window Tint including clear on front windshield (effectively reduces heat from the sun without interfering with visibility) installed by very skilled installer $800 (estimated, can't find invoice at the moment)
Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra with Exo Top Coating $1,800 (7 year warranty I believe)
Wheels Ceramic Coating $200
Matte Black Center Console Wrap $100

Car has rubber floor matts and Tesla pucks (used to safely lift the car for tire changes etc.)

Not including the floor matts or Tesla pucks looks like I'm all in for around $81,550

A new 2021 performance Model 3 spec'ed like mine without any of the "extras" is $64,990 soon to be $66,990

Appreciate you taking the time to read through all this and share your thoughts.

Unfortunately I suspect you're only in for a greater loss with the increased EV vehicles on the horizon and the MY21 upgrades. Elon seems open to price concessions when presented with competition so I wouldn't expect the market for used to get any better.

Since this is a request for feedback from the OP....

In general, options that people add like window tint and ppf dont bring back anything at all. and it would be particularly hard to sell the car for more than the same car offered directly used from tesla, "extra's" or no.

I had more typed here but it would have taken the thread off topic so removed it. You are likely looking at 51-55 , because a brand new one from tesla with the heat pump, etc is going to be 66k (with FSD), after the price increase. This also assumes someone who is buying it values FSD at that price. If not, a brand new one with AP included would be 55k. Very hard to sell a used car for more than a new one, when the used car is not a halo car like an air cooled 911 or something.