Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fairfield California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish they'd put two over there and spaced out the other ten.
Many communist influenced towns have enacted tough regulations requiring all parking stalls to be extremely narrow and tight and mandatory minimums for driving area width and parking spot size, and that coupled with the economic need to pack in more tight parking for more cars leads to a pretty awful parking situation. The geometric options dwindle fast.

I'm in agreement that bigger parking spots are better. Squeezing out of my car every time I park is absolutely rediculous!

I have yet to use this Supercharger, but looking at the map it appears that it would take less than 5 minutes to get to from the 80 freeway exits that are less than a mile away.
Is that mall parking lot considered a high risk location for car break-ins?
Good question. I've visited that area half a dozen times.

My belief is that peope who live in FF are less interested in physical posessions and more interested in whether they survive. If you can walk away from it, it's a good deal. In that vein, as long as you bring in a somewhat beat up cheaper Tesla, everything should be fine. Otherwise, maybe expect some new wear and tear when you get back. Fairfield is a very urban place with little respect for individuals and much more respect for group think. If you can somehow adorn your Tesla in that way, then you might fit right in. People going to that mall would expect to see people coming off the freeway for a short stop. My fear is that criminals might target just such people.

Having said all that, if you're going to put an SC in FF, that's a good place for it. It's as good a location you can get in FF near I80 as you're going to get with many options for stuff to eat.

My belief is that peope who live in FF are less interested in physical posessions and more interested in whether they survive. If you can walk away from it, it's a good deal. In that vein, as long as you bring in a somewhat beat up cheaper Tesla, everything should be fine. Otherwise, maybe expect some new wear and tear when you get back. Fairfield is a very urban place with little respect for individuals and much more respect for group think. If you can somehow adorn your Tesla in that way, then you might fit right in. People going to that mall would expect to see people coming off the freeway for a short stop. My fear is that criminals might target just such people.
Your social commentary is going off the rails again.