Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fairly Major Issues this morning....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All good advice and you can also reboot/power off the entire car in Settings --> Power off
Settings::Service & Reset::CAR SOFTWARE/FACTORY RESET [button]/ERASE & RESET/Erases all your personal information and restores settings to their factory defaults

Controls::E-Brake & Power Off::VEHICLE POWER/POWER OFF [button]/Turn off all power to vehicle in case of emergency
AFAIK this is the same power off that occurs when you leave/lock the car. It is not a software reboot.

I received my car back today, the actual repair was only 1.5 days start to finish (including the LTE upgrade), was on vacation which pushed out the delivery date. What other car company picks up your car at your workplace, makes the repairs and then delivers it to your home on your schedule once all repairs are made?

I'm confident TESLA is in a class of its own here, just saying.

It ended up being a controller unit, quick replacement and all is good now. But thanks to all responders offering advice and help, always learn a little something.

Looking forward to testing out the LTE upgrade tomorrow to see how much of a difference I can notice.

Happy to have our Tesla back!