Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fake news never ceases to amaze me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is seeking alpha related in any way to the Washington post or the New York Times?

I wish. I have trouble finding who supports them outside of they are based in Israel. Obviously the more clickbait they have the more site traffic they get they get so its in their best interest to keep the outrageous TSLA short articles coming. I think a majority of "news" site operate this way now.

Last edited:
@deonb if I misread his initial post (#29), which is entirely possible, then I apologize. It read as a defense of the SA blog post, and it almost reads like he's the author of the piece in question coming here to defend it.

I think you guys are in such violent agreement about how useless the source of the "news" is that you're arguing about who can discredit it the most.

Suggested new topic: A President came out of Church and talked about Immigration... I'm sure you'll find something in that sentence to ACTUALLY disagree on :).

Last edited:
Like the buttons say, disagree. Some things I like, other things I disagree with. You can see which is which by the direction the thumb is pointing. Since you didn't ask me why I like some posts, I won't answer why I disagree with others.

Ok, but when you agree with the argument presented, there's not much to add. When you disagree with an argument, it could be for any number of reasons. So clicking "disagree" begs the question "why?".

This is just a provocative headline, in the tradition of headlines since the advent of print journalism. It's not "fake news." Let's not use that term the way that Trump does to mean "news I don't like" or "news that makes me uncomfortable."