Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon wing door - door within a door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Minivans are for people that are ready to tell the world they have given up on all their own hopes and dreams for the future and the only reason they get up in the morning is to live vicariously through their children. :tongue:
We owned 3 Dodge Caravans while our kids were growing up and they were extremely practical. I mean how many vehicles can take a full 4x8 sheet of plywood in addition to carrying around everything a young family needs. I've never understood the negativity towards the car. But I'll take the Falcon wings now:smile:

We owned 3 Dodge Caravans while our kids were growing up and they were extremely practical. I mean how many vehicles can take a full 4x8 sheet of plywood in addition to carrying around everything a young family needs. I've never understood the negativity towards the car. But I'll take the Falcon wings now:smile:

Yeah. I was given a minivan as a hand-me down for college. Very lucky to get a car like that and it was a Dodge Carvan. People didn't like it until they wanted to go on a road trip or pick a bunch of stuff up from the store then they'd say 'let's take your car!'

I love the Model X and the Falcon wing doors and so does my wife. We are having our first baby this October. The only problem I see with the Model X is that it's too expensive for the demographic. It seems to be the perfect baby mobile with the Falcon Wing doors but I don't see people starting a family being able to afford one. At least not the people I know. The only way I could get one is if TSLA hit $350 a share before next year. It's a long shot but I'm hoping

Chris - friendly recommendation - reserve an X & buy a little more TSLA. you can always cancel & sell. Coincidentally, $350/share is exactly the price I have been thinking I'd like to see to make sale of some stock = price of car (or near thereto). I have a year to get there and you would have more, I honestly don't think it's a longshot, consider what the previous year has brought us. There is more to come.