Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon wing door not aligned.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took deliver last week. Love the car! I notice when I brought it home that one of the falcon wing door doesn't line up with the body. It seems to be 1/4 inch off. I took it immediately to service who said they would just order a new Crome piece. Anyone had this problem.,

Also any thoughts on wrapping the car with clear 3 M product? Will it dull the shine?

Hi - I picked up my X P90 two weeks ago - the left falcon wing was aligned at the SC when I picked it up - after using a few times it now has exactly the same issue as yours. I have an appointment on Tuesday to address. I also have an issue with the drivers window not adjusting back to fully closed after opening or closing causing wind noise.

I have the same issue on my May Model X and it's going into the service center to be addressed. The chrome door "handles" are mis-aligned by about 1/4". I reported this when I picked up the car since I noticed it asap. I'll advise when it gets addressed.