Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon Wing Door Problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this is the second time I'm dealing with this problem. My FWD (falcon wing door) on my driver side is saying is open but its close. I am getting both the buttons on my screen. The door wont open or close. I tried with the key fob, screen, door, and the actual switch in the back. The first time this happen to me, it started with the driver side fwd. Then my driver side door would only open an inch, even when there was nothing next to it. Then my passenger fwd started to do the same thing. I called the Tesla 800 number and they didn't know what it was. This time I called and explain to them again about the problem. They said they would check my logs and call me in the morning. They fixed it the first time by replacing the sensors on both sided. I can tell they downgraded the firmware and then upgraded it. I kept getting the notification on my phone about the firmware. I just want to know if anyone else had this problem. I have had the x less then 30 days. This would be the third problem I have had with it.
2016-11-10 17.34.40.jpg

My problem was my doors wouldn't open from the fob or handles. I'd have to opened via touchscreen. Once I did a reset it worked it self out. Had the problem happen once after the reset. In service now to see if they can find the issue. Along with other minor stuff