Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon wing scratching and scuffing other parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive been blasting the ac to try and cool things out, but nothing is working. Tesla roadside tried their best over the phone. It needs to go into the sc to fix what shoukd have been fixed last time.

On a side note, its funny how everyones slowing down to see whats wrong as i push and pull this door. Not fun trying to do this at 117 degrees outside.

Now this....sure dont see any obstacles
20160626_153458.jpg
20160626_153517.jpg

Im not an Ahole aboit these things....I just want a functioning car that, if it needs to go in, to get fixed the 1st time.
I wasn't suggesting being one, and I can't stomach being one either. I just think it's important when we're wrong to adjust our confidence level appropriately on certain topics. A service advisor who has other customers could probably revisit his policy if the response was as dismissive as you made it sound upthread. Other customers could benefit from that.

• Helpful
Reactions: dhanson865
I wasn't suggesting being one, and I can't stomach being one either. I just think it's important when we're wrong to adjust our confidence level appropriately on certain topics. A service advisor who has other customers could probably revisit his policy if the response was as dismissive as you made it sound upthread. Other customers could benefit from that.

Sorry, I didnt mean to infer you said that. I meant that I dont really ask for much. Just a working car and that service goes above and beyond to correct the issue. However, in my case it doesnt feel that way....including when my advisor said that the chipped door could only have come about if my front door was open and the falcon wing was opening / closing.

Sorry to hear of your ongoing troubles.. If there is one thing this whole thing with early build X quality has taught me AGAIN is that it's true.. You never want to be the FIRST to adopt a new widget... Or the last.