Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falken ZIEX ZE960 All Season 245/35/20 tires. Specs look decent and they aren't crazy expensive like Michelins

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my Model 3.

The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ were getting a bit close to their indicators. An unfortunate meetup with a curb while the other half was driving led me to having to get the wheel refinished. While the wheel fixer was about to mount the tire back on they noticed a chunk of rubber missing from the inside of the tire. Grr. Oh well, I couldn't in good conscious sell the car with a ticking time bomb.
Anyhoo, WTF happened to tire prices? Holy crap! A set of all season Michelins will now run north of $1600! <faint>
After a bit of searching I decided to upsize from 235 to 245 to give me more tire options (ie cheaper) and these all season Falkens are friggen cheap over at Amazon. The tires have okay reviews and on paper they look good, 540AA W 95. However I haven't seen any Tesla specific reviews of them. So consider me the guniea pig I guess. I'll be back in a week or so to give my thoughts after they've been mounted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skateboardgolf