Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fallout Shelter - Awaiting Update...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this isn't the most important issue in the world. When Fallout Shelter was added to my list of games, I was surprised to find that instead of the Start Game button it simply said "Awaiting update".

Due to the level of importance I did nothing. However having taken the 2020.24.6.9 update last night, I had hoped that the updated Fallout Shelter was awaiting arrived, but to my disappointment Fallout Shelter remains awaiting update.

With the only concern being about the ability of Tesla to produce an error-free update, I wondered if there was any fix to this ultimately not so fun-filled update failure?

Is it possible that there isn't enough onboard storage for fallout to install, but that the car doesn't display the correct message to confirm this?

I saw a youtube video about someone mentioning that they couldn't install all games due to limited memory (not sure if this is true?).

Also does anyone know how much storage there is out of curiosity?

Just been offered 2020.32.5 again so took it. It completed in less than 15 minutes. Identical b976 checksum. Seems to have triggered an install of Fallout Shelter previously stuck awaiting update. This was on a service request for Monday so I guess they have reacted to that. Still need the ranger though - newly clicking windscreen wiper after it was recently replaced during service visit.