Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[False alarm due to CA->US currency exchange] Price Increase as of 9/21

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note (bmah): The apparent price increase that was the subject of this thread was actually the result of somehow getting the CA version of the Tesla, Inc. web site instead of the US version.

My wife found something interesting this morning. If you click on a model and order now the price goes up on Model X, Y, and S. The Model X Long Range Price went from 95K to 113K. Also, FSD went from 8K to 10.6K. To replicate this you have to clear your cache on the browser.

IMG_4270.jpg
IMG_4271.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in the US or using VPN in your PC?
It shows Km/h in your pictures.

My wife found something interesting this morning. If you click on a model and order now the price goes up on Model X, Y, and S. The Model X Long Range Price went from 95K to 113K. Also, FSD went from 8K to 10.6K. To replicate this you have to clear your cache on the browser.

View attachment 590520 View attachment 590521

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-075027_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-075027_Chrome.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 62
there might be a bug in t

Good catch, there might be a bug in the website as we went in it switched from Us to CA. Switching it back changes it to the regular price.

Which means there was never any price change... you were just looking at candian dollars vs US dollars.

Edit: just as a FYI I reported your original post to ask the moderators to change the title, because there isnt any price increase. You were just looking at canadian dollars for some reason that could have been a bug or something, but the US price is the same, so the thread title is incorrect.

Which means there was never any price change... you were just looking at candian dollars vs US dollars.

Edit: just as a FYI I reported your original post to ask the moderators to change the title, because there isnt any price increase. You were just looking at canadian dollars for some reason that could have been a bug or something, but the US price is the same, so the thread title is incorrect.

Thanks