TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Fan and long time follower

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NevynPA, Oct 19, 2016.

1. NevynPA

NevynPA Member

Hi folks, I'm a long time EV fan from PA's farmlands. Grew up with cars and computers, fell in love with the EV-1 as a kid and been into it ever since. Got more into the topic as an adult and have been working on building an electric vehicle from scratch; helped design and test some open-source motor controller parts over on a website called Ecomodder. I'm probably just about the only soul in my area truly in love with EVs in general other than a guy I was introduced to recently by a mutual friend that bought a used 2014 Zero SR motorcycle.

A Supercharger station just went up about 20 minutes from my house, and so I signed up here to talk and provide info, and maybe even get a chance to meet some of you wonderful folks. Been to the Tesla store in King of Prussia, PA several times; got offered a job there once as I was answering car questions to other people in the store one time when it was really busy.

Now, I'm just the guy in a Saab wearing a Tesla jacket. ;)

2. EinSV

EinSV Active Member

Welcome to TMC @NevynPA. Seems like you chose a great day to join!