Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fan and long time follower

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks, I'm a long time EV fan from PA's farmlands. Grew up with cars and computers, fell in love with the EV-1 as a kid and been into it ever since. Got more into the topic as an adult and have been working on building an electric vehicle from scratch; helped design and test some open-source motor controller parts over on a website called Ecomodder. I'm probably just about the only soul in my area truly in love with EVs in general other than a guy I was introduced to recently by a mutual friend that bought a used 2014 Zero SR motorcycle.

A Supercharger station just went up about 20 minutes from my house, and so I signed up here to talk and provide info, and maybe even get a chance to meet some of you wonderful folks. Been to the Tesla store in King of Prussia, PA several times; got offered a job there once as I was answering car questions to other people in the store one time when it was really busy.

Now, I'm just the guy in a Saab wearing a Tesla jacket. ;)

Hi folks, I'm a long time EV fan from PA's farmlands. Grew up with cars and computers, fell in love with the EV-1 as a kid and been into it ever since. Got more into the topic as an adult and have been working on building an electric vehicle from scratch; helped design and test some open-source motor controller parts over on a website called Ecomodder. I'm probably just about the only soul in my area truly in love with EVs in general other than a guy I was introduced to recently by a mutual friend that bought a used 2014 Zero SR motorcycle.

A Supercharger station just went up about 20 minutes from my house, and so I signed up here to talk and provide info, and maybe even get a chance to meet some of you wonderful folks. Been to the Tesla store in King of Prussia, PA several times; got offered a job there once as I was answering car questions to other people in the store one time when it was really busy.

Now, I'm just the guy in a Saab wearing a Tesla jacket. ;)

Welcome to TMC @NevynPA. Seems like you chose a great day to join!