TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Fan commercial

Discussion in 'Video' started by TEG, Mar 13, 2008.

Tags:
  1. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#1 TEG, Mar 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

2. Cobos

Cobos S60 Owner since 2013 - sold, S85D owner since 2017

#2 Cobos, Mar 14, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
    Cool enough, as it is. but WHY oh WHY must everyone put a noisy techno track as they show the Tesla every time. The whole point is its quiet, I want to hear it's engine not the silly music.... :)

Cobos

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#3 TEG, Mar 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Sorry... No Techno version:

4. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

Am I correct in assuming you put this together TEG? Excellent job

5. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

No, I didn't make it. Just found it and posted a link.

6. Cobos

Cobos S60 Owner since 2013 - sold, S85D owner since 2017

Yes much better, without the technotrack it seems much more serious and you can concetrate on the images. Not that I don't like Techno, but at load volumes with the crappy sound quality you usually get with Youtube, and as a match to quiet contemplation it's a bit noisy... One of the best points about the Roadster is the fact that it's very silent after all.

Cobos