Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fan goes to "High" when making phone call!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My old Cadillac would automatically slow the fan whenever I made or received a Bluetooth call. Genius. My Model S and X both seem to just control the fan speed with no regard for anything else. I have set my right scroll wheel to control fan speed. I slow it down before I make a call, then push it afterwards to put it back in Auto. Problem with that is you can't do it when your in a call because the right scroll wheel is taken over for phone functions.

My old Cadillac would automatically slow the fan whenever I made or received a Bluetooth call. Genius. My Model S and X both seem to just control the fan speed with no regard for anything else. I have set my right scroll wheel to control fan speed. I slow it down before I make a call, then push it afterwards to put it back in Auto. Problem with that is you can't do it when your in a call because the right scroll wheel is taken over for phone functions.
Yes exactly. Once you are in a call you have to go to the bottom of the screen to select fan. Gotta get this done soon as I am approaching my warranty limit. LOL!