Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic news for ALASKA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla rangers will be in Anchorage at the end of this week. Not sure if it is appointment only but now would be a good time to have your car fixed, if it needs anything.

Are you having regularly scheduled service? Kevin from Seattle serviced my P85 in mid-May and put on the titanium underbody shield. too. I was having a pump issue of some sort, though, so that is why he came up at that time. - Josh

We saw two Ss when in town 2 weeks ago: a light blue (special color???? no vanity plate) on Dimond near Old Seward, and a green one in Palmer. Any forum members?

As you know, my HPWC had a meltdown, and it was replaced, but otherwise, no more charging issues. I recently received my new NEMA 14-50 adpater, but I have yet to try it out.

Yeah, I was thinking about the new one, when it wouldn't start and we had to play with the jumpers and reboot it.

I should be coming to Anchorage later this month, looking forward to the day where there'll be a real Tesla Store in Anchorage!