Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brings flashbacks of '16 Q3 for me right now. My OA has access to these cars and they are not listed on ev-cpo so I can't link you to them and I can't post his info on forums. Please PM me if your interested and ill get you in contact with him, or send me your contact info and ill have him reach out to you.

These numbers are for southern California OC tax rate, 7.75%. No delivery fees for California buyers as they're local CA region cars.

Just over $800 a month including tax with $6500 down with referral credit applied
2017 90D Red with Black interior / 5000 miles on it
Enhanced Autopilot
Ash Trim
Sunroof
19" Slipstreams
Premium Upgrade Interior
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Premium Leather Interior
Black Alcantara Headliner

Two with the same specs:
Mid $700's a month including tax with $6500 down with referral credit applied
2017 90D Blue with tan interior / 3000 miles on it
Enhanced Autopilot
Glass roof
Carbon Fiber Decor
19" Slipstreams
Premium Upgrade Interior
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Premium Leather Interior
White Alcantara Headliner

Still able to get these deals on 75 or any other new Tesla?
Thanks!

Reactions: DBEV
There's a bunch (I think I saw approx 20, looking over the shoulder at the SC) of inventory S90D's coming off the production line currently / ongoing. A variety of colors, but it seems mostly w limited options. Approx 10 have already been released and can be purchased, see below. All discounted by 7,500, so basically 5,500 more than an equiv 75D, but with 35m more range and higher top speed (I think that's the only real diff). All have AP2.5 too. I guess more will be added each day - I use ev-cpo to search for them. Just select criteria of New, S, 90kwh battery.

These are spec'd the same as current builds, but with a 90KWH. The few I listed do not have PUP (e.g. hifi, sub zero), but they do have the recent 75D inclusions (e.g., air suspension, lighting, liftgate).

Here's an example thanks to ev-cpo
upload_2017-9-8_6-35-41.png

Does anyone have a sales advisor they can recommend?

Just sent you a PM with contact information for a great OA that has helped me and my parents locate the perfect configuration on vehicles we were looking for and get them delivered to us. Many times he'd get us a list of vehicles that met our specs to choose from (they weren't listed on the public website)