Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since i posted "message sent" above, ive been PMed by a few and contacted by my local OA. There are a number of these around the country. On the east coast there are at least a handful in FL, DC, GA. All seem to have significant discounts making them very attractive. If you are on east coast and need some help let me know and i can send you the info ive received or put you in touch with my OA if needed!

Since i posted "message sent" above, ive been PMed by a few and contacted by my local OA. There are a number of these around the country. On the east coast there are at least a handful in FL, DC, GA. All seem to have significant discounts making them very attractive. If you are on east coast and need some help let me know and i can send you the info ive received or put you in touch with my OA if needed!
Put me down , I am interested

Please PM me as well-in Boston on the East Coast-looking to upgrade my 2013 P85 - just wish they still made metallic green! Thanks in advance...

Im in DC and interested in a purchase of an S.

Expect more, btw. Tesla already communicated that they are going to let margins drop this quarter from around 25% to below 20%. Part of that are going to be first Model 3 deliveries, but I bet they will take the occasion to offload inventory at very attractive prices.

That is correct, but you'll most likely not see these 90D's as steeply discounted as they are now because they'll run out of them. WE saw the same thing with the P90D's in Q3 of last year. They dried up after about a week or two and there were only 1-2 popping up sporadically after that.

I'm located in Cleveland and would be interested as well! Any info would be great!

That is correct, but you'll most likely not see these 90D's as steeply discounted as they are now because they'll run out of them. WE saw the same thing with the P90D's in Q3 of last year. They dried up after about a week or two and there were only 1-2 popping up sporadically after that.

Total car inventory held by Tesla is about twice as high today as it was back then. Don't know how many of those are 90D's though.

Here are the specs of the other cars if someone wants to jump on it:

2017 Blue 90D / $85,550, Glass Roof, 19" SIlver, White Interior, Carbon Fiber, Black Headliner , Enhanced AP2, Premium Upgrades. ($19k discount).

2017 Blue 90D / $85,650, Glass Roof, 19" SIlver, Tan Interior, Carbon Fiber, Black Headliner , Enhanced AP2, Premium Upgrades.($21k discount)

P.S. Socal Jimmy is the prob the best Tesla unofficial OA ever!

P.S. Socal Jimmy is the prob the best Tesla unofficial OA ever!

LOL!!

Q3 of '16, I must have linked up with at least 40-50 people looking for the then current P90D 2 year specials. I met some of the nicest people, had lunch/dinners with them after their deliveries and even did a few spirited drives through the canyons with them. One guy even mailed me a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label for helping him score his deal.

Honestly, I just do it to help one another out. We're all looking to save a few dollars here and there these days and I'm happy to just help get you one step closer to your dream car :)