TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Fantasy Football League

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by efusco, Aug 26, 2015.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Every year for a long time (9 years or so now?) we have had a Fantasy Football league over at Priuschat.com I don't spend much time over there any more (am a moderator emeritus!), but still participate in the league every year as it's fun. It's a free league, not too serious, about 4-5 of us are decent and really do a good job managing our team, the rest are usually new or somewhat less involved players. This year we need 2-3 more players to fill out the league and I'm inviting anyone interested from this group to join us.

Join Custom League - Free Fantasy Football | 2015 Fantasy Football - NFL.com
    League ID: 517217
    League Password: Synergy

let me know if you have any questions. We're hoping for a 12 team PPR, playoffs are usually 2 weeks in weeks 15-16, but sometimes the commissioner changes things up. We usually auto-draft, but there's talk of doing a live draft with an auto-draft backup for those who can't participate in the live part.

2. tmyl21

tmyl21 Member

Hi..I'll play and be a part of your league. I'm setting up my registration on nfl.com now

3. efusco

Great, thanks!
    We need just one more player to get to a 12 team league, would love to have another Tesla owner...

4. Gary1M

Gary1M Member

If there's still room for one more I'd like to join!

5. efusco

Just use the info in the first post of the thread! Glad to have you.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the league is full, hope you got in Gary!

6. Gary1M

Gary1M Member

I'm in, snagged the last spot!