Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantasy Football

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
I believe a couple of TMC members joined the Priuschat Fantasy Football league. We are 3 (for a 10 team league) to 5 (preferred 12 team league) players short to fill up our league this year and I'm extending the invitation to my fellow Tesla owners (you don't even have to like the Prius...maybe it'll stir some friendly rivalry even if you don't!) to join the league. Not for money, sometimes there's a small prize donated (if anyone wants to donate a prize, that would be great). You can spend anywhere from 10 min/week to hours on end trying to put together the best team each week. We select players by auto-draft due to the disparate locations and time zones (date not yet set).

Here's the post from Priuschat:
I invite you to join us in the PriusChat Fantasy Football League. A number of us who played last year got to know each other a little better and had a great time. A few players from last year will be back and we need several new players. Sign-up will be first come first serve. We had enough players for a 12 team league last year and that made it even more fun.

We have set up a free (but custom) NFL league. As it was last year, the league is called "High Voltage Running" and the password is Synergy. The link below should take you directly to the site to sign up. You will need to register with NFL.com if you are not already a member. Its free and easy to do. You just need to create a name for your team and the system will get you started.

Join Custom League - Free Fantasy Football | 2013 Fantasy Football - NFL.com
League ID: 517217
League Password: Synergy

If you have never played fantasy football before, it can be a lot of fun and a good way to make the football season even more exciting. It is also a nice way to connect with some members here at PriusChat. You can spend as much or as little time with your team each week as you want. I’ve found that time spent is rarely correlated with success – but you can prove me wrong. Speaking of winning, once we have a group signed up we’ll figure out a good prize for the winner. We have open slots and we need to be filled before September 1. Please sign up today!

Read more: PriusChat Fantasy Football 2013 | PriusChat
Follow us: @PriusChat on Twitter | PriusChat on Facebook