Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Faraday Future event made me crave another Tesla reveal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep I was first person in line and I'm expecting to take delivery spring/summer of 2018. I just hope they start production in 2017
I'm still expecting to take delivery in the second half of 2017. I was certainly not first in line at one of the service centers, like #200 or so, but I'm in the SF Bay Area (aka Tesla Test Grounds) so I'm sure they will want to use us as guinea pigs to shake out the bugs before they start sending them elsewhere.

3VICTORIA:

100k units by end of 2017....... you've got better chance of seeing a unicorn:)
maybe 4-5k cars by end of 2017. My head service advisor at local Tesla shop has this # in mind.
I'd love my wife and daughter to have their new beauties by end of the year but i'm also realistic and i live out West.

Last edited:
I'm still expecting to take delivery in the second half of 2017. I was certainly not first in line at one of the service centers, like #200 or so, but I'm in the SF Bay Area (aka Tesla Test Grounds) so I'm sure they will want to use us as guinea pigs to shake out the bugs before they start sending them elsewhere.
Yes you have a better chance on the west coast, I'm on East coast. However I do have one thing going for me, we now have a Tesla, so that should kick us up the scale a bit... My doubts with that though are if they really have a way of tracking that (we did not have one when I reserved)

M3 Pt3 3/31? maybe 3:33pm?

I'm hopeful that they will start production in2017 after Tesla announcing the cell production for M3 starts in Q2. I reserved online on 3/31, my 2004 Prius is over 150K miles now, looking forward to transition from the previous torch bearer of green cars to the next one.
Maybe it will be at that time but on 4/2 (aka 3/33).

• Funny
Reactions: Waiting4M3
I'd expect the M3's ordered by Tesla employee's to be delivered in 2017, and for investor/public relations, a few "local" non-employees cars will likely be delivered in 2017. If a significant number of us on the west coast get any deliveries in 2017, I'd be pleasantly surprised :).
I'm going to look through Tesla job openings now....