Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Faraday Future Live Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do they all have to spend an inordinate amount of time parroting nearly incomprehensible jargon? Ugh. I listened to a LeEco presentation a few months ago and it was nearly just as insufferable.

The chat comments on the youtube video are hilarious. Oh, and how did I miss this being a car in production already............come on Pete, it's not the fastest production car out now........

Ok, overall I actually like this better than the retro-style Atieva Air. The utility might be a lot better too.

But they need to drop the Apple-inspired presentation style. It's played out. Do people still want to listen to Jony Ive technobabble?

Aaaannndd... I'm out. I don't like Elon's stage presence, but at least it seems honest. This seems some kind of polished snake oil presentation. Given that I wanted to like this, I am not sure what rubbing me the wrong way, exactly. Just seems hinky.

Elon's stage presence undoubtedly leaves something to be desired but I interpret it to be a brilliant man on stage not a showman. This on the other hand is a disaster in all regards.

Well, this might have been Tesla is some way if Elon had started with a lot more money. It makes the Model X gimmickry not seem too bad.

They didn't explain in the 91 in the FF 91 did they? What is this anthropomorphic BS?

Reactions: cdub