Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Faraday Future Live Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
who will be watching tonight?! I will.
Meanwhile, I see no faraday charging infrastructure.
We will see.
It may be interesting.
Tesla still number one in my opinion.
Tesla is currently number 2 in a class of 1. The only reason to like Tesla at this point is that they are the ONLY vehicle in their class. They really have nothing else going for them.

Faraday future though has so many problems that I wouldn't even worry about charging infrastructure, that's so far down the list as to be irrelevant.

Tesla is currently number 2 in a class of 1. The only reason to like Tesla at this point is that they are the ONLY vehicle in their class. They really have nothing else going for them.

Interesting personal opinion you have. I wouldn't want to have to work with you. My personal opinion is that there are many other vehicles in Tesla's class (whatever that may be) and Tesla is so far out in front that it looks like they are the only ones there. Oh, of course that only stands until Kia gets their electric sedan out to the showroom, right?

Interesting personal opinion you have. I wouldn't want to have to work with you. My personal opinion is that there are many other vehicles in Tesla's class (whatever that may be) and Tesla is so far out in front that it looks like they are the only ones there. Oh, of course that only stands until Kia gets their electric sedan out to the showroom, right?
What other vehicles are in the long range premium EV class? I am not aware of a single one. That's why it's a class of one. That doesn't make Tesla good, it makes them the only one in the class. There is one other long range EV (the bolt) but that's not a premium class vehicle, and there are many other premium vehicles, but none of them are long range EVs.

IMG_2142.JPG
I'm here with a glass of champagne in hand. Here's a pic of the chassis on display in the outer waiting area before they let us in to the main stage.

Last edited: