Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Faraday will be dead on the water like most expected...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, i know it is strange, but o can find solution in other ways - how it is possible to something here beside commenting(like posting, sending messages, giving likes or changing the picture) ?
Will be very thankful if someone responds to my concern.

Hi, i know it is strange, but o can find solution in other ways - how it is possible to something here beside commenting(like posting, sending messages, giving likes or changing the picture) ?
Will be very thankful if someone responds to my concern.
I think you need more posts before some of the additional 'features' of the site become available to you. 5 posts minimum if I recall

Mr Musk is technically literate. When running an engineering company, that is of huge importance. In China it is possible to succeed in the internet arena without been technically savvy, and only being business savvy. That is why I wouldn't sweat all the Chinese entrants.

Hopefully, Lucid Motors (formerly Atieva) will rise to be a legitimate challenger to Tesla. And they seem to be legit. They have a strong foundation in battery and will soon supply to Formula E. Also, with Peter Rawlinson (of Model S fame) in the helm and Derek Jenkins (of Mazda Miata fame) leading their Design, it reminds me of the early days of Model S development in 2009/2010.

Preview: Lucid Motors Prototype Sedan - Motor Trend

Tesla Owners, Will Lucid Make Your Next Electric Car?

Maybe in a decade...

We don't need more BEV start ups...we need more compelling BEVs from established manufactuers

Reactions: EV-lutioin and Jaff
Reactions: EV-lutioin