Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Farasla Outdoor Car Cover for Tesla Model 3 with Storage Bag

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SteelClouds

Supporting Member
Nov 12, 2021
CA
This is a brand new cover that I put in the car once to see how it fit compared to the original Farasla I bought. The cover is really nice, looks very close to the OEM Tesla cover down to the flap so you can charge. Which leads to why I have two of them. I bought one and then complained to Farasla that the opening was not very well done. It was a PIA to pull the cover back enough so the door can open or close. They said I had a defective one and sent me a replacement.. which fits exactly the same way :/ So now I have two and only one M3.. I know.. perfect excuse to buy a second M3 :D. Anyways.. aside from the fitment issue on the charger port cover, it's a super cover for the price. Much better than the normal puff surface covers. List is 139 and they are sold out until ??? I want 85 and would prefer a local pick up. Its a heavy cover and would be somewhat pricey to ship. I'm guessing 30 -40 to ship? I'd have to go do some research on that. Yes, comes with the bag. No, there is not a brand stenciled on it anywhere. yes, it is water resistant. yes, it has a soft liner with good sticking on the seams. Yes, thats a vent in front for when you have cabin overheating enabled and such. And yes there are some light marks on the inside when it rubbed against the tires when I tried it on. The cover goes very low over the tires.

Pick up would be Orange Country (ish) Right now, its close to Disneyland.

Attachments

• IMG_3071 (1).jpeg
    IMG_3071 (1).jpeg
    745.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3073 (1).jpeg
    IMG_3073 (1).jpeg
    447.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3072 (1).jpeg
    IMG_3072 (1).jpeg
    681.5 KB · Views: 128
Given the circumstances, I’ll give you $55. Assuming you paid $140 for the car cover and you got a new cover for free since your first one was defective, it would only be fair to pay 40% of the price for a defective item and you pay the 60% for the non defective item rather than the other way around. Oh and I’m local.