Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Farewell old UI !!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm not that old, but I welcome the change. I loved the old UI, and at first I will not like the new one. But it will grow on me and I'll accept it. Make like a speedwagon and roll with the changes.

Things change, people change, hairstyles change, interest rates fluctuate.
-
Hillary Flammond

Assuming the 7.0 UI is actually what we've seen from the beta leaks, definitely going to miss the current UI. Mostly just because of the lack of functionality, not because I have anything against the flat UI. Now if they keep the time/date/temp, energy meter, etc, prob be ok with the new one.

Assuming the 7.0 UI is actually what we've seen from the beta leaks, definitely going to miss the current UI. Mostly just because of the lack of functionality, not because I have anything against the flat UI. Now if they keep the time/date/temp, energy meter, etc, prob be ok with the new one.

I'm sure that the pre-announcement around 7.1 is there to placate the folks with reservations about 7.0. Tesla wants to gage real world reactions and will make adjustments in 7.1 to suit. There have been a number of vocal critics but would be dangerous for Tesla to extrapolate that to wide ranging dislike. Plus, many people instinctively dislike something new but will come to prefer it in a fairly short period. Tesla wants to see if that's the case here.