Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Farewell

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi even here for years and did not want to leave without note in case anyone interested. Over moderation here is unreasonable. Look in snippyness thread at my posts moved there. Enjoyed some here and didn't want to fall off without explanation. I am still a long term tesla supporter (if you can call owning 3 tesla's and having two more on order). Goodbye

I am the moderator responsible for having moved every single one of Chickenlittle's recent Snipped posts to Snippiness.

Which have totaled....exactly one.

Although TMC is not, never has been, probably never will be, nor ever has presented itself to be anything resembling a democracy, if any reader cares to let me know if he or she thinks that post was or was not deserving of having been banished to snippiness, you are welcome to message me.

Audie

hi even here for years and did not want to leave without note in case anyone interested. Over moderation here is unreasonable. Look in snippyness thread at my posts moved there. Enjoyed some here and didn't want to fall off without explanation. I am still a long term tesla supporter (if you can call owning 3 tesla's and having two more on order). Goodbye

Sorry to see you go.

I must say, the community is not the same as it was years ago, but this is unsurprising. TMC went from being a relatively small group of dedicated EV enthusiasts and early adopters (Thanks, Roadster and Model S pioneers!) to something of a more mass market community. On the one hand, this could be viewed as a victory for EVs, as the number and diversity of members has increased greatly in recent years. On the other hand, hostility and trolling has correspondingly gotten out of hand at times. I post much less than I used to as a result.

With Model 3 only about 1 year away, I'd advise everyone to brace for impact. I fully expect membership demographic changes to hit this place very hard.