Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a Fargo Permit for Tesla.. Time for a couple of pins in ND? @BlueShift
Company Name: DESIGN TREE ENGINEERING
Fax Phone: 000-000-0000
Contact Name: JON SCHUETTE
Phone: 320-762-1290
Alt Contact: JON SCHUETTE/CELL
Alt. Phone: 320-808-1000
Caller Address: 120 17TH AVE W ALEXANDRIA, MN 56308
Email Address: [email protected]

DIG SITE INFORMATION

Type of Work: SURVEY
Work Being Done For: TESLA MOTORS
Depth: 1FT
Explosives: N
Tunneling/Boring: N

DIG SITE LOCATION

County: CASS
Place: FARGO
Address:
Street: 13TH AVE S
Intersecting Street: 40TH ST S
Side of Road: EXCAVATION IS ON THE S SIDE OF THE ROAD.
Location of Work: MARK FROM THE INTERSECTION OF 13TH AVE S AND 40TH ST S GOING EAST FOR 500FT AND SOUTH FOR 300FT AND SQUARE OFF
Remarks: SITE MARKED
Map Twp: 139N
Rng: 49W
Sect-Qtr: 15-NE,10-SE
Map Coord NW Lat: 46.8618809
Lon: -96.8481970
SE Lat: 46.8599215
Lon: -96.8451079

My company does a ton of business in ND.. Been waiting for SC to show up through ND to go out and refresh our fleet of cars to non-ice... Guess gotta go put in orders for some new cars soon... Bismarck, Williston, Devils Lake, Minot would be great and get my guys through ND without problems!

Reactions: Big Earl
My company does a ton of business in ND.. Been waiting for SC to show up through ND to go out and refresh our fleet of cars to non-ice... Guess gotta go put in orders for some new cars soon... Bismarck, Williston, Devils Lake, Minot would be great and get my guys through ND without problems!
I would definitely wait to order until the necessary superchargers actually open for business.

Your town is a likely location and it should be soon, possibly this summer. So keep your eyes peeled or better yet, do the research on the local permitting.
I wrote the proposal that has been accepted. I simply can't say where it will be due to a friendly NDA. Should be only weeks away from my being able to cite the exact location here... Heck I can almost see it from my home... ;)

Based on the permit description, and educated guessing... I would say the location would be very close to where I marked on the image.

Attachments

• FARGO SC.jpg
    FARGO SC.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 264
I'm visiting friends in Fargo on my way back to Seattle next Tuesday, April 17th and my friends don't have a 240V outlet to plug in. Is there anyone nearby who would let me use their charger? I am driving south to Sioux Falls and made arrangements at a RV park on I-29 near Sissiton or Watertown to recharge along the way, but I will need to top up in Fargo.

Mike Gordon, I am in south Fargo near I94 and I29. I put in a HPWC last fall in prep for my M3 this spring. I am interested in having it tested and used. It should put out 48A. If you want to get together next week, let me know!
And do charge there or with another Tesla/240v residental install. The majority of Fargo chargers are 32A 207V, in other words, quite a bit slower than 40amp 240v.

Hopefully you two can help eachother out with a charge + a test of the unit!

Your town is a likely location and it should be soon, possibly this summer. So keep your eyes peeled or better yet, do the research on the local permitting.

I agree that GF is a likely location en route to Winnipeg. But any SC's in ND are going to be a welcomed site for Tesla owners. Also I should be getting delivery of my Model 3 soon (set for June-August).