Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Better up the count by at least 3. I got mine & there were two others headed to Winnipeg area on September 5th. Not sure if there were others the week before but was told I had to wait for transport as the carrier was full for the trip before the long weekend. Was OK by me as I was getting PPF & Ceramic in Calgary.

We weren't even the first on our block with a Tesla.

So, if they're done with Bismark, it's fully sunk, has the crew moved on to Jamestown?

Then where? Grand Forks or Alexandria?
I'm guessing Grand Forks while they're in the neighbourhood. Then Alexandria last and they're done the whole area and it's on the way home.

Plus, we haven't heard any updates about Pembina, to complete the Winnipeg connection. Although I'd suggest putting it on the Manitoba side of the border, I assume our electricity rates are lower. (It consts me 8.625/KWh - Canadian cents, so about $0.065 US/KWh to charge at home...)

Thanks for the updates. This is encouraging for us in eastern Montana.

I'm getting optimistic about being able to leave Minot without too much pain now. Once Dickinson is up, my route west is to stop for the night at the KOA in Miles City, which will get me to Billings and destinations beyond. I can't imagine it'll be too much longer before they connect Dickinson and Billings.

We weren't even the first on our block with a Tesla.

So, if they're done with Bismark, it's fully sunk, has the crew moved on to Jamestown?

For what it's worth, I scouted the Jamestown supercharger location for signs of their equipment last night and did not see anything there.
Although it's entirely possible they left their equipment in Bismarck since they are taking this week off.

It looks like they might start get started in a couple of days, according to North Dakota One Call. Utilities are being marked. Be on the lookout! They may yet get to Jamestown and Pembina before the ground turns to rock. They better hurry though!

Ticket No: 19138817
LORQ ROUTINE
Original Call Date: 10/02/19 10:15 pm
Op: witiarar
Work to Begin Date: 10/06/19 08:00 am
Op: wiconrad
Expiration Date: 10/27/19 08:01 am

Search and Status