Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fargo ND Supercharger

towndrunk

Jun 2, 2018
Fargo, ND
Tonight's weather forecast.

f9e429f2-a2f5-44e6-82a1-2abbc9b46c33.jpg

VIKING26

Jun 25, 2016
Fargo
I'm surprised it's not here... My wife showed me that the ND Tesla group apparently reposted a letter from Casey's about an information session for the Tesla Supercharger (Facebook? Twitter?) for discussing the plans and said construction was about to start.
Yeah, kick off construction meeting on 10/17. Construction to follow.

VIKING26

Jun 25, 2016
Fargo
Can someone attending the construction meeting report back! I have to make a trip out to the SC early November and it would make traveling from Bismarck to EP, MN a whole lot easier!! Clearly I hoping for some of the fastest construction and pedestal delivery!
I wouldn't plan on the Fargo or Alexandria SCs being up and running that quick. Groundwork for Fargo should be finished by then. Pedestal delivery and installation timing is anyone's guess. There are many SC under construction in Canada also. Which locations get pedestal priority?

Reactions: MikeMacMan

VIKING26

Jun 25, 2016
Fargo
Have you tried a grilled cheese sandwich with smoked pepper jack cheese yet?
Can’t say that I have. Sounds delicious. You’ll have to summon one over to the church parking lot next time there is a Sheyenne HS football game. Or meet at the supercharger construction site this weekend and share some with the crew. I’ll bring the beer.

• Love
Reactions: towndrunk

Darren S

Supporting Member
Dec 9, 2015
Southwestern PA

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC