Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is from about 15 minutes ago.

Attachments

• BE627E5C-52F1-4AC9-8F9A-6EF68B79EB9F.jpeg
    BE627E5C-52F1-4AC9-8F9A-6EF68B79EB9F.jpeg
    410.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 4A6FADEE-63D6-411C-881D-889E71EDF3C6.jpeg
    4A6FADEE-63D6-411C-881D-889E71EDF3C6.jpeg
    438.8 KB · Views: 214
Fargo looks complete. Now if they'd just plow the lot and turn on that I94 corridor switch.

View attachment 529499 View attachment 529500

I'm really confused by the placement of the sideways supercharger on the far end. Normally that would be a pull-in spot and the supercharger would be positioned at the front of the parking space, not in the back and in-line with the others.

• Funny
Reactions: smartypnz
I'm really confused by the placement of the sideways supercharger on the far end. Normally that would be a pull-in spot and the supercharger would be positioned at the front of the parking space, not in the back and in-line with the others.

That's for the new dual charging Tesla upgrade soon to come.. Port will be in the back as well as current driver side position. Eventual plans are for twelve ports around the car to help deter ICE blockers.

It's a way to "create" a longer stall that will satisfy the dimension/spacing requirements for it to count as a disabled accessible EV charging station stall (to comply with ADA and state accessibility laws). Those stalls need to be a bit wider and a bit longer than run-of-the-mill stalls. If they can't make the available space work in other ways, one way is to get rid of some of the curb and rotate the charging post, which is what they did here.

It's a way to "create" a longer stall that will satisfy the dimension/spacing requirements for it to count as a disabled accessible EV charging station stall (to comply with ADA and state accessibility laws). Those stalls need to be a bit wider and a bit longer than run-of-the-mill stalls. If they can't make the available space work in other ways, one way is to get rid of some of the curb and rotate the charging post, which is what they did here.

Just hard to visionize in that photo from that angle - but I get it!