Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@BlueShift Fargo ND location has 8 stalls not 4. Photos and Tesla official site confirm 8 stalls.
If the site had ever been fully open with all 8 stalls working, then SC.info would list it as 8 instead of 4. But so far, while there are 8 charging posts physically installed at the location, only 4 of them have ever been powered up. Once that changes, the site will update the listing back to 8.

I think it would be a lot of work to try and keep Supercharge.info up to date with real time station availability. I think that's best left to Tesla to communicate.

It is a lot of work, and it is much appreciated by many. It is my first go to, as it links the page here on TMC. For us road warriors we travel all across the country, and supercharge.info is a clearing house in my mind for the data on new and exisiting.

Sorry I can't wait around for Tesla. I doubt Tesla is going to send us an email when a permit has been pulled in Waterloo IA for example. Yet the community does on Supercharge.info, and here on TMC.

Reactions: jordy101
I visited Fargo Supercharger a week ago. I was interested to see what my charging rate would be. I hooked up to the easternmost charger. Looks like Tesla may have my 2015 Model S limited to 90 kW (it did hit 94 kW briefly), but I arrived with about 30 percent charge, so maybe I could have done better than that had I started with a nearly fully discharged battery. My record was 128 kW at Oakdale, MN (a V2). I never get more than 90 kW now at Hinckley, MN.

I visited Fargo Supercharger a week ago. I was interested to see what my charging rate would be. I hooked up to the easternmost charger. Looks like Tesla may have my 2015 Model S limited to 90 kW (it did hit 94 kW briefly), but I arrived with about 30 percent charge, so maybe I could have done better than that had I started with a nearly fully discharged battery. My record was 128 kW at Oakdale, MN (a V2). I never get more than 90 kW now at Hinckley, MN.
I used to get up to 125 kW on my 2016 X but lately I can’t seem to get more than mid 80’s which I’m not happy with.

Until just now I never appreciated that stall jokes are not easy, no laughing matter. Here's what I did discover........"In fluid dynamics, a stall is a reduction in the lift coefficient generated by a foil as angle of attack increases. This occurs when the critical angle of attack of the foil is exceeded." Now that's some hilarious sh*t for your ass right there..........

Until just now I never appreciated that stall jokes are not easy, no laughing matter. Here's what I did discover........"In fluid dynamics, a stall is a reduction in the lift coefficient generated by a foil as angle of attack increases. This occurs when the critical angle of attack of the foil is exceeded." Now that's some hilarious sh*t for your ass right there..........

Hilarious? Well, it was a stalwart attempt, at least.

Reactions: PACEMD