Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tonight's weather forecast.

f9e429f2-a2f5-44e6-82a1-2abbc9b46c33.jpg

I'm surprised it's not here... My wife showed me that the ND Tesla group apparently reposted a letter from Casey's about an information session for the Tesla Supercharger (Facebook? Twitter?) for discussing the plans and said construction was about to start.

Reactions: JustinG
Can someone attending the construction meeting report back! I have to make a trip out to the SC early November and it would make traveling from Bismarck to EP, MN a whole lot easier!! Clearly I hoping for some of the fastest construction and pedestal delivery!

Can someone attending the construction meeting report back! I have to make a trip out to the SC early November and it would make traveling from Bismarck to EP, MN a whole lot easier!! Clearly I hoping for some of the fastest construction and pedestal delivery!
I wouldn't plan on the Fargo or Alexandria SCs being up and running that quick. Groundwork for Fargo should be finished by then. Pedestal delivery and installation timing is anyone's guess. There are many SC under construction in Canada also. Which locations get pedestal priority?

Reactions: MikeMacMan