Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rumors are all of I-94 will be up next week!
C21F55EE-7F97-499B-ACB5-CB3A6976FAF9.jpeg

That's strange: why is the pedestal on the left turned sideways? What does that provide that the others do not? Normally, a sideways pedestal is on the side of a very long parking space that allows a trailer or overhang, but that sign prevents any overhang.
If you can answer that you win a prize. No seriously, nobody knows. It is unlike any other supercharger position. Maybe they made a mistake and put it in the wrong spot.

Yes, most likely a mistake. It should have been over by the yellow post.

The bad part of this is that when Tesla see's it, they could reject the job and make someone come back and correct it. Then we could have to wait for that before they will power the location up.

Worse, If Tesla waits to open all of I94 to power up until all the little things like this are corrected at every one of the sites now under construction.

As I understand it... those right-hand-drive Teslas still have the charge port on the left.
So backing in will still have the port on the correct side. I think the question here is if, being sideways, the cable may not reach any Tesla. Remember, these V3's have a shorter cable.

V3 cables seem to be the same length to me. Shouldn’t have any problems using that odd stall. There may have been something underground preventing them from installing it in the usual fashion.