Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fart horn

Tony Hoyle

May 7, 2019
Stockport, UK
I wonder how customisable the horn is, I thought it was more or less a bog standard car horn.

The speaker should be easy to add I suspect.. Someone posted a schematic from the service manual and it's more or less connected directly to the MCU on dedicated terminals. As long as those are there (big question I suppose, how far back was this stuff planned) a ranger could do it easily.

LukeT

Apr 9, 2019
UK
The coconuts noise is a stroke of genius. I want it. We're not allowed to get rid of the noise pollution of the car but we can take it back to the era of the horse...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC