Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Farting app on the way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I love a good easter egg, I really wish they would put those resources toward a decent browser.

Right. Or fixing the audio system defects that owners have been complaining about literally for 4-5 years, maybe more.
Video games were bad enough. But this -- I can't wait to see what the press with this.

Just wanted to point this out for those who have no idea how production/software creation works. You see, there are different teams that do different things. They have different skill sets. If you have a team that is dedicated to create new fun Easter eggs, you can't just pull them of that team when the team that is in charge of the algorithm for rain sensing wipers is struggling or stick them on the production line to make more batteries.

If you don't like fun/quirky things, maybe consider a BMW or Volt?

Stupid and juvenile. Not what I'd expect from a luxury car maker.

buzzkill.jpg

Not sure why Tesla would spend their energy on this when they should be working harder on the flying car I really really wanted for Christmas.

Kidding of course. Am thankful that Tesla realized that their cars are owned by real people and that sometimes something like this is just enough to make their day.

The roaring fire will come in handy when relaxing during a trip to see the kids at Christmas. Great Supercharging entertainment.

Sure the grand kids will get a kick out of the farts. That is their favorite type of humor (mine too)

Thank Elon...and Merry Christmas to all theTesal Elves working hard to deliver all their automotive delights in time for Christmas (and the tax credit:)