Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fast-charge capable vehicle (Tesla or otherwise) to commission NB fast charging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

rypalmer

Aug 22, 2014
Canada
Semi urgent request from NB power: they need a BEV capable of fast charging with either CHAdeMO or CCS to help commission four new fast charging stations next coming week:

- Edmundston Weds/Thurs
- Perth-Andover Weds
- Youngs Cove Tuesday
- Aulac Friday

They have plenty of plug-in hybrids in their fleet, but no purely EVs capable of taking a fast charge. If you are able to help, please contact NB Power at [email protected] and mention my name. If not, please help spread the word so we can get these online!

New Brunswick charging

Reactions: Jaff and MP3Mike
Semi urgent request from NB power: they need a BEV capable of fast charging with either CHAdeMO or CCS to help commission four new fast charging stations next coming week:

- Edmundston Weds/Thurs
- Perth-Andover Weds
- Youngs Cove Tuesday
- Aulac Friday

They have plenty of plug-in hybrids in their fleet, but no purely EVs capable of taking a fast charge. If you are able to help, please contact NB Power at [email protected] and mention my name. If not, please help spread the word so we can get these online!

New Brunswick charging

Darn it...

We are touring the maritimes now, and the most useful one for us (by a long shot) would be the Aulac charger.

Next trip I guess.

Edmunston opened today _ good size crowd for the unveiling.

They could have even bigger crowds if they were to publicize such unveilings in the Quebec EV community. Quebec is by far the province with the most EVs and there are active chapters or the AVEQ (Association Véhicules Électriques Québec) in the Lower St-Lawrence and Gaspesie regions which border New Brunswick.

Reactions: Jaff