TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Fast-Charging Corridor

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by tander, Aug 2, 2012.

1. tander

tander Active Member

So for a variety of reasons I was thinking about how important it could be for Tesla to get the fast-charging corridor up and running and of course to do it well, and I recall it being alluded to several times by Tesla spokesmen. Aside from hearing that it will open up the California I-5 areas, I have not heard much about it. I'm sure that there will be a big reveal at some point (this fall I recall from the last investor conference call), but until then I thought maybe the subject needed a thread for people to share what they have heard about it and maybe even track any progress they have seen.

2. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37