Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

fast food in a model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may get one of these, recommended by Jack Massey Welsh.

Bought some Arby's sandwiches while supercharging in Elko, ate them while supercharging in Winnemucca.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-125158_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-125158_Chrome.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 173
I've eaten when needing a quick meal from a drive-through. I am careful however not to get crumbs or anything on the car however (eat so things all fall onto wrapper or bag) and I dispose of all containers as soon as possible. I have seat covers and weatherproof mats however, so it's fairly easy to vacuum and clean if necessary. Not that concerned about smells, given as long nothing is left in the car, it dissipates fairly quickly just running the fan and with windows open.

Reactions: cleverscreenam
It's a car, have fun with it. There's no way you can go on a road trip and not eat in the car. Just have a microfiber towel and an interior and/or leather cleaner at home or bring it with you if you're going on a trip.
I always have a pack of wet wipes in my car, to wipe hands and anything that might get food or other things on it.

Reactions: cleverscreenam
Yeah buddy! If it were not for fast food, I'd have starved, or at least would be thin. Just kidding, kind of. You just need to have your eating hand and your driving hand. No touching anything with the eating hand until the finders have been licked and then wiped thoroughly on my pant leg. What?

I don't have kids though. Totally understand different policies with those little demons. I'm pretty sure my brother got a dog just to eat everything my niece and nephew throw on the ground. Also, does the Honda Odysseys come with Cheerios? Not sure I've ever seen one without Cheerios everywhere.