Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

fast food in a model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How else am I supposed to road trip cross country?

It’s a car, not a museum. Got enough dog hair in there between detailings anyway - food crumbs are nothing.

I’m sure I still have Buster hair in the car. Miss my boy.

Attachments

• A9C81419-FA3B-4C60-8E9B-1B0783700FD6.jpeg
    A9C81419-FA3B-4C60-8E9B-1B0783700FD6.jpeg
    483.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 3A1BE852-393C-488C-B3F2-AD6ADABD9348.jpeg
    3A1BE852-393C-488C-B3F2-AD6ADABD9348.jpeg
    629 KB · Views: 34
How else am I supposed to road trip cross country?

It’s a car, not a museum. Got enough dog hair in there between detailings anyway - food crumbs are nothing.

I’m sure I still have Buster hair in the car. Miss my boy.
Sorry to hear you lost him. I lost my bulldog last year. His name was Rockafeller. He made it to 13 and he was perfect his whole life. A lot of bad crap happened to me last year and that by far was the worst.

• Love
Reactions: dmurphy
Sorry to hear you lost him. I lost my bulldog last year. His name was Rockafeller. He made it to 13 and he was perfect his whole life. A lot of bad crap happened to me last year and that by far was the worst.

Thank you - we lost him very suddenly at 6 1/2 - Father's Day 2021. Was having a great day with him - absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Had a bunch of fun with him too - he was running in the lawn sprinklers, chasing his tennis ball, just having a great time. Buster laid down to take a nap under the patio table and just never woke up. We went from playing in the sprinklers to gone in 20 minutes. Absolutely devastating... Genuine depression set in for quite some time... I felt like I let him down - like I was supposed to protect him from whatever it was that he passed from (A heart attack is my supposition), and I didn't. It really, really hurt. We now have another bulldog (she's the other photo - that's Miss Daisy) - she's different but also amazing in her own way. Funny story for you -- we used the same breeder and it wasn't until the day we went to pick her up that the breeder realized she and Buster are first cousins! Her mom was Buster's mom's sister. Not ashamed to say I broke down a bit at that. It meant so much to know he's still with us in some way. So I'll never be "over it" but I've learned how to cope with it. Daisy's a huge part of that as well.

Sorry to hear about Rockafeller. I'm sure that after 13 amazing years, you gave him your all. And I'm absolutely certain he knew that. 13 years old is a great lifespan for a bulldog; thats a life lived to its fullest. There's no dog on the planet quite like a bulldog!

The non-adjustable headrest infuriated me so much that I ripped out the driver's seat and replaced it, so now I don't care about eating in it or climbing/turning around in it. Passenger still has stock seat because short wife says it doesn't bother her neck like it does mine. I do vacuum pretty frequently though. Yeah kids are careless 😡 so we eat in the establishment, plus there's always food joints near superchargers.

The non-adjustable headrest infuriated me so much that I ripped out the driver's seat and replaced it, so now I don't care about eating in it or climbing/turning around in it. Passenger still has stock seat because short wife says it doesn't bother her neck like it does mine. I do vacuum pretty frequently though. Yeah kids are careless 😡 so we eat in the establishment, plus there's always food joints near superchargers.
FYI, headrest is removable and some people have put it on backwards when it is in their neck.

Theoretically, you can also not put them in all the way (so retaining clips don't clip it yet) and it'll be able to slide to adjust (although it might eventually settle down and end up clipped).

You can't however remove them completely as the two metal posts are what hold the seatback together.

• Helpful
Reactions: cleverscreenam
Good, I'm glad Tesla pulled their heads out of there #$*es on this issue, unfortunately I have an older Model S, sorry for crashing the M3 forum :D
I have pulled out the headrest and put it back in backwards in so many cars lol. My Chevy Volt wouldn't let me, so I backed up to a tree, opened the trunk, used boards to support the seat against the trunk rear, and wrapped a large 5,000 lbs breakaway strength ratchet strap around the headrest and the tree, and slowly forced the headrest backwards until it went from > bent, to | straight.