Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Faster charging? Not in Burbank, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have the latest update, 2019 100D MX - tried 4 other chargers and the fastest I could get is 47KW - no one beside me, all of them slow! Any ideas why? What’s weird is they are normally very fast over 100KW

Attachments

• D48C9AC0-DCCE-4A4B-8C7E-B8A5A10C4CC0.jpeg
    D48C9AC0-DCCE-4A4B-8C7E-B8A5A10C4CC0.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 67
I assume it's the one on top of the mall parking and not at the Tesla store. I've definitely hit 116kW at that supercharger (I can include a pic but it's kinda useless, could be anywhere) but as stated, the state of charge (SOC) was <50% when I started.

I assume it's the one on top of the mall parking and not at the Tesla store. I've definitely hit 116kW at that supercharger (I can include a pic but it's kinda useless, could be anywhere) but as stated, the state of charge (SOC) was <50% when I started.

I think both are SuperChargers, ServiceCenter not open for public charging anymore, not sure if you ask if they will let you, the place is so busy! I've hit 120 at the Mall before on 2018.50.6 and still on the same version.