Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Faster more energy efficient Tesla transport technology

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is some information on a faster, more energy efficient mode of transportation. This information is provided by Andrew D. Basiago. You can find more details about the technology on the Project Pegasus link on his web page. For the last 20 years Andy has been an attorney at law, and member of the Washington State Bar. Prior to that he worked for the CIA, and DARPA with the technologies described in Project Pegasus. Andrew has given numerous interviews which are on Youtube. Due to the controversial nature of the subject, I would appreciate if you thoroughly study the material before commenting, so that the discussion will be more informed. I hope you enjoy learning about his experiences, and look forward to hearing your comments.

Ooohh... a liar... er, lawyer and a chrononut... er, chrononaut! I wonder if he wins all his cases by traveling backward or forward in time to alter or predetermine the outcomes? Too bad I didn't know about him earlier because he could have gone back in time and fed my expired parking meter and saved me from getting a ticket.

And too bad Elon didn't know about him earlier because he could saved himself millions and the aggravation of trying to build and perfect rockets by utilizing this guy's proven teleportation to Mars technology instead!

Last edited:
"Deeply rrational person who is not in touch with reality" alert. From the Facebook page of Mr. Basiago:
    • Mars Anomaly Research Society
      The mission of MARS is to lead the effort to research, disclose, and educate the public about life on Mars and lobby for the enactment of a treaty under the UN to protect the Red Planet from visitation, exploration, habitation, and colonization by humans from Earth.
    • Project Pegasus
      The mission of Project Pegasus is to lead the campaign to urge the US government to declassify and deploy its teleportation capability, so that this life-advantaging technology can be used by humanity to achieve sustainability in the 21st century and beyond.

• Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
    Chrononaut · 1980 to 1984 · Langley, Virginia
    Served as early Mars explorer as team member in CIA's Mars jump room program. Jumped to Mars and back via jump rooms located in New York, NY and El Segundo, CA.

• Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency - DARPA
    Chrononaut · 1968 to 1972 · Washington, District of Columbia
    Helped America achieve time travel as team member in DARPA's Project Pegasus. In that capacity, was first American child to teleport via Tesla teleportation (1968).

• Funny
Reactions: AndreN
See this six hours of detailed testimony. There are many other such videos which you can search for yourself.
Verbosity does not equal veracity.
If he was lying, you could sue him, but since he is a trial lawyer with 20+ years experience, you would probably lose.
Let's just say I'd hate to be a client of his. I would sue for legal malpractice if he started spouting off about teleportation and time travel in the courtroom.
I agree with your statement that he is a deeply rational person who is in touch with a reality far greater than you or I experience daily.
I think @ecarfan meant "irrational", not "rational". The "i" got dropped. This is confirmed by the rest of his sentence, in which he says, "not in touch with reality".

Pretty sure OP is this person:

Massless Energy Charger

massless.jpg

Last edited: