TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Father Days Meet up in New Gloucester anyone?

Discussion in 'New England' started by Khanhvngo, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Khanhvngo

Khanhvngo Member

Morning everyone, wanted to know if any Tesla owners in Maine would be interested in meeting up at the cruise-in event this coming Sunday. I thought it would be a great event to show the public some EV cars and to meet and greet Tesla owner from around Maine.

Would to meet and say hi, if anyone can make the event.

Knucklebusters Father's Day Cruise-In

Description: Red 1 Racing, Hot Wheels, Drag Races; food, 50/50, door prizes; benefits Maine Veteran Organizations/Safe Voices; FMI: Dave 240-6794 / [email protected] or Lee Paternaude 319-6945 / [email protected]
    Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017
    Time: 10:00am-2:00pm EDT
    Duration: 4 hours
    Free to cruise in and have fun.

2. RedSoxFan18

RedSoxFan18 Member

One of these days I'll make one of the meet up events. I seem to keep missing them - this Fri-Sun I'm riding in the Trek Across Maine. A 180 mile bicycle ride to raise money for the American Lung Association. Really too bad for me, this one is so close to my home it would have been convenient to stop in.

3. Khanhvngo

Khanhvngo Member

Hey bud, please send me your email, I'll add you to the owners contact list for future meet up.