Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Favor wanted from someone in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can one of my northern neighbors help me out?

I'd like to buy one of these adapters that are only sold in Home Depot in Canada.

I can reciprocate by shipping you something from my local Tesla store without the need for high shipping costs; frunk net, anyone?

Unfortunately, I don't know the price and may change my mind if it's priced ridiculously high.

curious why you 'need' that adapter? If you drop the amps of the 14-50 down all the way it is lower than 1 Kw ( I guess you can't super slow trickle though)

I don't really "need" it, but it would be nice to have.

The only plug near my car is the NEMA 14-50 that I use for charging. It would be nice to be able to step this down to a normal 110v occasionally to plug in a vacuum cleaner.

Can one of my northern neighbors help me out?

I'd like to buy one of these adapters that are only sold in Home Depot in Canada.

I can reciprocate by shipping you something from my local Tesla store without the need for high shipping costs; frunk net, anyone?

Unfortunately, I don't know the price and may change my mind if it's priced ridiculously high.

Its 32.92 + taxes (about 15%).

They have 8 at my local Home Depot.

Let me know if you want one.

I don't really "need" it, but it would be nice to have.

The only plug near my car is the NEMA 14-50 that I use for charging. It would be nice to be able to step this down to a normal 110v occasionally to plug in a vacuum cleaner.

ahh yes. I added a 120v outlet (finally) to the front of my house when I put in my 14-50.
why not just add a 120 outlet, unless aesthetics would be ruined